![]() |
| My baby & Lana making the salad! (top) Valentine surprise from sis & nieces! |
Georgia's school Valentine party pleasantly ended with a collection of cute cards from her classmates. Along with that came a huge bag-o-candy (out of which I scored a giant roll of Valentine Smarties...no, I didn't steal them, I asked first, lol). In with the candy were lots of little heart shaped plastic toys, pencils, erasers, plastic heart necklaces, etc. When Georgia brought home the list of kids I was supposed to by Valentine's cards for (which by the way don't even come with envelopes anymore, you just fold them over and seal them with a sticker) she forgot to tell me I was supposed to buy candy and/or some kind of little do-dad to put in the kids' Valentine bag. Maybe every kid in the 2nd grade at her school thinks Georgia has a larry cheapskate mom...:/ I have been known to give old Abe a headache (Chandlerism) but I'd never gyp a kid out of his rightly due holiday candy and/or do-dad. Oh well, I'll redeem myself at the next class party...who doesn't love homemade rice crispy treats?! LOL!! :D
![]() |
| My beautiful family! |
At any rate, Georgia had a great time at her party and I had a lovely holiday surprise from my nieces & sister. They brought me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I think I've ever seen. Anyone who knows me knows I love flowers and I've passed that appreciation on to Georgia. One of our favorite past times is to pick wild flowers and bring them home to make an arrangement. My family never ceases to amaze me with their kindness and generosity...THANK YOU EVERYONE!! <3<3 I had the pleasure of making a dinner for the first night of my family's visit...Italian chicken with pasta and mozzarella cheese...everyone left the table with the appetite's satisfied. I always enjoy cooking, especially for my family and friends...Italian is my favorite to make and eat!!
In all we had a very nice Valentine's Day and I hope everyone reading today's entry had a memorable day too. I count and give thanks for my blessings everyday with my entire family being right at the top of the list!.
In all we had a very nice Valentine's Day and I hope everyone reading today's entry had a memorable day too. I count and give thanks for my blessings everyday with my entire family being right at the top of the list!.



And I missed it?? Damn!
ReplyDeleteGlad the family made it back safely.
OK Natalie....Happy belated Valentine's Day! We want the recipe...where is it? Love ya, Karen
ReplyDelete