Sunday, February 6, 2011

See You Later Radar-gator!

The girls & I are sorry to say good-bye to my right hand guy, adopted son and big bro to my baby girls...Ryan "Radar" Easley.  He's been a big help to me
over the last couple of years and will be missed.  But we will of course keep in
touch via text, calls, blogging, e-mail, smoke signals, flare, etc...Radar and I
have a great time bantaring back  & forth with put-downs and snarky comments all
given and taken in good fun. Dar is a great guy, a hard worker, a good friend
and my kids LOVE him!  That last trait is big in my book! I'm sure if
our shows get close to one another we'll visit back and forth! 



Be safe, be blessed and be in touch!
With love from your adopted family,
Natalie, Geo & Toots



"A road to a friend's house is never long."

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Radar had to leave...(sad face)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye, see you later, we had fun
    Goodbye, see you later and now it's done
    Goodbye, see you later, it was fun
    Goodbye, see you later and now we're done

    Goodbye, see you later, don't be sad
    We'll bounce back real soon, it's not so bad

    Toots, Toots, don't be sad
    We'll come back and play very soon
    I know but I'm gonna miss you guys
    And we're going to miss you too

    Sometimes when you say goodbye
    It can make you sad or even mad
    But just remember
    You can always see you friends again
    Goodbye, goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that little video is sooo darn cute. Radar is such fun for the girls and you! I think he enjoys it a LOT too....it is so cute when you all of sudden see little Toots running trying to catch up to them...and then later at the end, she spots the TV and stops to watch!! How precious!! I know you will miss Radar very much, so will girls and he too will miss you all. Like you said, when your shows get close you will visit. When do you go back out? Love and happiness and all best wishes!! Remember May all your days be Circus Days!!! Karen Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! Thanks so much! I love this video too! The end makes the whole video, doesn't it? If you notice when Toot first passes the t.v., she quick glances at it but at the end when she stops the chase to watch it, it's classic! We go on the road next month. It's coming up quickly so we're starting to get ready already! Have a great Valentine's Day! Thanks for reading my blog and I am glad you're enjoying it! :) Stay in touch and if we get close to you please come see us! All the best to you all!!

    ReplyDelete