Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Days Snow Dogs and Busy Babies



Dixie II


 We woke up this morning to a  blanket of snow covering  everything! Surprise! :/  Snow days are just fine for snow dogs, but not for two restless kids who have spent more time indoors this week than outdoors! (Georgia has had 2 school days this week.)  

To the salon for a make-over...
                                    


But that doesn't mean they still can't go places!
     

...go shopping with her best bear buddy...

...even go on safari!

And after a long cold snow day,
snuggling with her Dar.
GOOD NIGHT ALL!
 "OUR GREATEST NATURAL RESOURCE IN THE MINDS OF OUR CHILDREN."
                                                                                                          -Walt Disney








6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! I love that picture of Toots and I.

    Now, are you ready? Well let's do it... break it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you do Dar, that's why I put it up! :) But, first, let's go back and remember all the fun things we did today! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another blog to add to my daily list - I'll never get any work done!!

    I enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to following your season. Hope you have a good one.

    Can't believe how the girls have grown. Our Maddi is just 15 months old today and on the verge of walking. She's going to be a terror to keep track of.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading my blog Steve. Yes, the girls are growing so fast and this is a fun way to capture all the fun with them! Hope you are well and best wishes for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie:

    I'm glad that Errol Maguire told me about your blog. I have added it to my "favorites" list & will check in every day. Best wishes to you & the girls as you travel the saw dust trail this season. Le Brone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Le Brone! What a nice surprise to hear from you! I am glad Errol told you about my blog! Next time you talk to Errol, tell him services at my church at at 11:00! He'll know what I mean! LOL I hope you had a nice winter...thanks for the kind wishes! Have a wonderful and blessed 2011! Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete